Wednesday, April 21, 2010



we all have good days to accompany the bad. today i wandered my subconsciousness instead of the city i've plopped myself in. i hurt my foot yesterday walking back from the zoo in flip flops. my lack of activity compounded with my sense of self prescribed loneliness to create a noxious brooding and somehow a desire for a cigarette. the more i explore my own head the more i realize i need the lighthearted stimuli of the dear friends i've continually made and left behind. i run and run but cannot escape myself. somehow the happiness i'm continually chasing, and i think we all are, always seems to be within reach until i grasp for it and realize its fleeting nature. but who the fuck cares cause tomorrow i will wake and inevitably forget all this nonsense that i've put myself, and the sorry audience, through.
P.S. fuck your simpathy, we've all been through it, most just don't discuss.

3 comments:

  1. You hurt my feelings... I was feeling sympathy for you douche bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did u watch the movie City of God before you blogged this? That may have had something to do with your mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no the bootlegged copy didn't work hence my sad mood

    ReplyDelete