Tuesday, May 4, 2010


sometimes saigon can be extremely frustrating. i've been trying to email my resume to potential employers but they cant open my attachments cause its written with an mac program, so i switch it to google docs, which sucks, but i cant print it cause the internet cafe's cant read it mysteriously. when i give up for the night and go back to my room i sit down at my desk and turn on my computer. i hear a strange crackling noise and start to investigate as i feel something crawling up my leg underneath my pants. i never knew a cockroach could be so scary. i was screaming like a little girl as i jumped in the air and swatted at my pant leg. now i keep feeling like there's something crawling up my leg.

1 comment:

  1. same thing happened to me in thailand except i was sleeping and a cockroach woke me up when it ran across my body onto my face. scared the poop out of me and i was petrified of large bugs after that. i was always checking myself over for crawlers like a nervous habit.

    ReplyDelete