Monday, June 7, 2010





wow so another week has gone by. i've been working a bit, i now have four classes at VUS. that only amounts to 12 hours of work though so hopefully i can get a few more soon. the classes are going well and i think for the most part the kids like me. it kind of feels strange being a teacher, i wear a tie when i go to work and if it wasn't for my long hair people could confuse me for a respectable member of society. i need to start looking for an apartment this week, i cant afford to stay at my hotel for another month. well i guess i could afford it but it would be nice to pay less in rent and have a kitchen and a living room and some roommates around to talk to. anyways no much new or exciting happening, oh except i went to karaoke last week with the girls who work at the shop under my hotel. what a surreal experience. getting drunk and singing with eight vietnamese girls i a saigon karaoke bar and of course i forgot my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment